Repress Yourself

Tired of paying hundreds of dollars in therapy? Fed up with prescription pill addictions and office furniture couch-sores? Has your psychologist stopped seeing you since you made a pass at him? Or maybe you're an amateur analyst and are looking for a chance to gain experience as an advice columnist. Bloggers: substitute these posts for therapy sessions and readers: comment away.

05 October 2005

Ciabatta is the new Chipotle

These are words and phrases that I hate:

Ciabatta
Chipotle
Tune (as in "Let's play some tunes, dude!")
'Rents (short for "parents")
"Chillin' like (anything that rhymes with chillin')"
Gig


If you say these in my presence I will shoot hate bolts into your skull with my wicked telekinetic powers. Also, I will neither buy you a drink, nor make out with you in the alley*.

Just something to consider.

*unless you are hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home