Repress Yourself

Tired of paying hundreds of dollars in therapy? Fed up with prescription pill addictions and office furniture couch-sores? Has your psychologist stopped seeing you since you made a pass at him? Or maybe you're an amateur analyst and are looking for a chance to gain experience as an advice columnist. Bloggers: substitute these posts for therapy sessions and readers: comment away.

16 May 2005

Road House

When I was a kid I had never seen Road House, but this other kid at my school saw it and said, "man, there's a lot of pussy in that movie."

So whenever anybody brought it up, I pretended to have seen it and just said, "there's a lot of pussy in that movie."

2 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger Jenny Miller said...

For some reason I've watched Road House at least four times in the last year. It's got everything, except a lot of pussy.

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Ben And Nick said...

In the 80's, "pussy" was slang for Patrick Swazye's ass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home