Repress Yourself

Tired of paying hundreds of dollars in therapy? Fed up with prescription pill addictions and office furniture couch-sores? Has your psychologist stopped seeing you since you made a pass at him? Or maybe you're an amateur analyst and are looking for a chance to gain experience as an advice columnist. Bloggers: substitute these posts for therapy sessions and readers: comment away.

05 May 2005

Woe is Me

Warning: this is a writey post.

I forced myself to be content for the last few months with what I have going on. Okay, I didn't exactly 'force' myself. I just figured that with school, the various blogs, the freelancing and so on, I could calm down.

But a few new things have come up, i.e. submitting stuff and reporting stuff wise. On the one hand, I'm excited about the new possibilities. On the other hand, I don't feel like setting myself up for rejection once again and I worry that I don't have time for any of this.

Also, I have a headache.

So that's that.

1 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My TV is on somewhere in my room and I just heard someone say "But how will she do without a bladder?" I have no idea what that could mean.
I hope the answer to that question is something like "Suprisingly well, actually," but I kind of doubt it. I don't think it's that kind of show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home