Repress Yourself

Tired of paying hundreds of dollars in therapy? Fed up with prescription pill addictions and office furniture couch-sores? Has your psychologist stopped seeing you since you made a pass at him? Or maybe you're an amateur analyst and are looking for a chance to gain experience as an advice columnist. Bloggers: substitute these posts for therapy sessions and readers: comment away.

22 April 2005

What's Wrong With Me?

I think I might be dead on the inside. Do you ever feel that way? It's Friday. It's nice out. I have lots going on in the next few weeks. And still, I feel pretty empty, creatively. I feel like the vanilla ice cream at Baskin Robbins - good enough for most old people, and that's about it.

I also had a dream that I had to take care of a baby last night. I kept trying to get the birth mother to straighten up, stop acting a fool, and take care of her newborn, but after she put it in a pillowcase and started swinging it over her head I decided to step in. I can't fucking believe there is anything inside me that wants children, so what the fuck is that about? I mean, if I knew I would want babies one day, I wouldn't have aborted all those fetuses back before the long-term drug abuse (surely) scarred my insides.

I'm just kidding. I totally still would have. I have no sense of consequence.

I feel lonely.

1 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know what you mean. maybe we should get together and complain. i'll be like, i hate the world. and you can be like, i hate the world more. and together we can feel miserable and good

 

Post a Comment

<< Home