Repress Yourself

Tired of paying hundreds of dollars in therapy? Fed up with prescription pill addictions and office furniture couch-sores? Has your psychologist stopped seeing you since you made a pass at him? Or maybe you're an amateur analyst and are looking for a chance to gain experience as an advice columnist. Bloggers: substitute these posts for therapy sessions and readers: comment away.

01 October 2005

Shitty Day

I just wanted to share my shitty morning with you. I came in to open the store at 11. Its Saturday. It's gorgeous out. And someone had left poop on the entranceway to the store.

Poop. For real.

So I did the following things in this order:

1. Cleaned up the poop with a paper towel and a mop
2. Barfed in the entranceway where the poop used to be.
3. Cleaned up my barf with a paper towel and a mop
4. Washed my hands for 25 minutes.
5. Made coffee

The coffee is delicious.

1 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger Marisa said...

I laughed out loud when I read this.... but seriously, its not funny. I'm sorry you barfed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home