Repress Yourself

Tired of paying hundreds of dollars in therapy? Fed up with prescription pill addictions and office furniture couch-sores? Has your psychologist stopped seeing you since you made a pass at him? Or maybe you're an amateur analyst and are looking for a chance to gain experience as an advice columnist. Bloggers: substitute these posts for therapy sessions and readers: comment away.

09 May 2005

My Boss Rules

I love my boss. She's so cool. Here are the kind of conversations we have:

ME: Linda, I have asked you 4 times to approve this letter. It's late and you yelled at me before for making it late but yo'ure making it late.

LINDA: I never saw this letter. Ever. In a million years.

ME: Well I sent it to you. Four times.

LINDA: THIs is ridiculous. HOw did this happen? I never got---oh wait. Here it is.

ME:

LINDA: ...

ME: ....

LINDA: ....

ME: Okay, talk to you later. Thanks.

1 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My boss is like that too. I liked the pauses you threw in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home