Repress Yourself

Tired of paying hundreds of dollars in therapy? Fed up with prescription pill addictions and office furniture couch-sores? Has your psychologist stopped seeing you since you made a pass at him? Or maybe you're an amateur analyst and are looking for a chance to gain experience as an advice columnist. Bloggers: substitute these posts for therapy sessions and readers: comment away.

04 May 2005

I am easily amused.

I just read on the internet that there is a movie that stars both Michael Pitt and Jeremy Sisto and then I looked down to find I had grown a gigantic erect penis.

I came all over my "laptop."

2 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger Claire said...

Jeremy Sisto, i.e. Elton from "clueless" and that guy who pees himself in "White Squall"??? eee!

 
At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he plays psycho brother on 6 ft under too.
"stars" seems a bit extreme. their names are way down the list. down. down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home