Repress Yourself

Tired of paying hundreds of dollars in therapy? Fed up with prescription pill addictions and office furniture couch-sores? Has your psychologist stopped seeing you since you made a pass at him? Or maybe you're an amateur analyst and are looking for a chance to gain experience as an advice columnist. Bloggers: substitute these posts for therapy sessions and readers: comment away.

05 May 2005

otherwise all is well

Ok, I'm warmed up now. Let's see....I drink too much, my job is dumb, and I sabotage all my relationships. Oh yeah, and I share my personal problems with total strangers. Yay! I fucking LOVE the internet.

4 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

one time a girl was kicking me out of her room and i lay on her floor and refused to leave

after a while i got up and said i hated her and she said she hated me and i said i hated her more than she hated me and i patted her head and i left

 
At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

one time a girl was kicking me out of her room and i lay on her floor and refused to leave

after a while i got up and said i hated her and she said she hated me and i said i hated her more than she hated me and i patted her head and i left

 
At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

boy, you sure run into some weirdos on these chat boards.

 
At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we hear you, JM.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home