Repress Yourself

Tired of paying hundreds of dollars in therapy? Fed up with prescription pill addictions and office furniture couch-sores? Has your psychologist stopped seeing you since you made a pass at him? Or maybe you're an amateur analyst and are looking for a chance to gain experience as an advice columnist. Bloggers: substitute these posts for therapy sessions and readers: comment away.

07 December 2005

Story by Sophocles; Screenplay by Freud

Last week I had a dream that I was married to my Mom. Then last night I dreamt my Dad died.

My dream-writers are such fucking hacks.

1 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know what you mean. couldn't they come up with anything a little more inscrutible? I dreamed I was washed out to sea by a giant wave and no one noticed. I also dreamed (dreamt?) that my mom got raped.
jeez, brain, show me the money.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home