Repress Yourself

Tired of paying hundreds of dollars in therapy? Fed up with prescription pill addictions and office furniture couch-sores? Has your psychologist stopped seeing you since you made a pass at him? Or maybe you're an amateur analyst and are looking for a chance to gain experience as an advice columnist. Bloggers: substitute these posts for therapy sessions and readers: comment away.

01 April 2005

I Just Wanted a Little Structure

Everything is fine here, except for some non-ironic sadness about the Pope. I did see my doctor the other day and you know what she told me? For a week she wants me to a.) eat no sugar b.) eat no pasta c.) when I go out to eat, eat no starches. But it's such a crazy, retarded scheme that for now I have no problem with it because it's like this absolutely insane experiment that I find hilarious. I'm sure the sobbing will ensue sometime this weekend.

1 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

You should kill two birds with one stone and eat the Pope.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home