Repress Yourself

Tired of paying hundreds of dollars in therapy? Fed up with prescription pill addictions and office furniture couch-sores? Has your psychologist stopped seeing you since you made a pass at him? Or maybe you're an amateur analyst and are looking for a chance to gain experience as an advice columnist. Bloggers: substitute these posts for therapy sessions and readers: comment away.

23 March 2005

A new approach to therapy

Hello and welcome to Repress Yourself - a new blog for those who need therapy, but are too lazy/cheap/agoraphobic to see an actual therapist. Please take advantage of this blog to post your innermost thoughts, obsessions, dreams, fantasies, fears, phobias, and the rest of the crazy shit swimming around in that skull of yours.

I've already reached a crisis point in trying to decide on the name for this thera-blog. My manic-depression is in full effect and I'm currently hysterically crying at the thought that maybe I made the wrong choice, and that you will think (know?) i'm stupid. I am frantically searching for someone else to blame.

For the record, here are some of the other choices I had in mind:

iwantmymommy.blogspot.com
backtothewomb.blogspot.com
iknowwhythecagedbirdsings-ithaslowselfesteemandissueswithitsfather.blogspot.com

I'm happy to take suggestions for a title change. That's just the kind of people-pleasing doormat I've become.

Love, (but i don't mean anything by that)
Darci

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home